The special features of the national Vietnamese dress for men have been preserved through the ages. Vietnamese man is proud of wearing this dress because it is part of Vietnamese nation, their history and their culture in general. Moreover, it is part of Vietnamese social customs which includes respect for superiors, dignitaries and relatives. In the past, the people who wore different traditional dresses also showed their status in Vietnamese society.
Traditional Vietnamese dress for men
- Phong Nha has top "Incredible cave"
- Quang Ninh welcomes 2 million visitors in the first two months of the year
- New bus service connecting HCM City Airport, downtown
- Viet Nam to attend the ITB Berlin 2016
- U Minh Thuong Park gets acclaimed Ramsar status
- Tay people in Bac Kan celebrate Long Tong Festival
- Hoi An city to hold Vietnam - Asia Silk Festival 2016